- PreKindergarten Free until 11:15 with competed VPK paperwork $250 per month for full day
- Grades K through 5 $612.00 per month for ten months Total Due $6,120.00
- Grades 6 through 8 $641.50 per month for ten months Total Due $6,415.00
- 9th Grade $641.50 per month for ten months Total Due $6,415.00
Registration Fee $400.00 due August 1st *
Class Fee $50.00 due August 1st*
9th Grade Tech Fee $295.00 due August 1st*
* Does not apply to VPK Students
Full payment of the yearly tuition prior to the first day of school will receive a 5% discount.
Bradenton and Palmetto Seventh-day Adventist churches are constituent churches and have Worthy Student funds available for their members' children. Applicants from other churches are encouraged to ask their home churches for financial assistance.
VPK (4-year old program) is free until 11:15 am, however students may stay all day for a fee of $250.00 per month or $11.00 per day.
Tuition rates for the 2020-2021 school year will be increased to reflect any increases provided through state funded scholarships.
Parents are encouraged to apply for the Step Up for Students Scholarship available at www.stepupforstudents.org.
WCCA does accept the Family Empowerment Scholarship and the McKay Scholarship, however due to the multigrade nature of our program, the admissions committee must review the needs of the student prior to acceptance.
Questions? Please call 941-755-9667.